Sunday, August 16, 2009

Success

The deep fried turkey was absolutely delicious. We heated the oil extra hot before we put the turkey in, so when the temperature dropped it was just down to the right temp for the turkey. We had new potatoes, new green beans, carrots and stuffing. And ice cream for desert. I am so full!! The kids stayed in the pool until about 9:30 pm... no it is not warm here! It is "darn" cold. I think every towel I own is wet. Tyler Drader is here. (ummmm He is 15... they are 14. Interesting combination) He came down this afternoon by quad. I hope he is warm enough going home. His dad and Kristy were here for supper, as well as Tim's mom, Judy. Her husband didn't come. They got a new puppy today and he stayed home to "bond" Anyway, I have had a busy day ands as soon as the dishwasher is done I am off to bed... company or no company

No comments:

Post a Comment