Thursday, August 13, 2009

T'is I t'is I

It's sort of strange, because I am quite used to being Cat with my friends, but not my family. I guess change is good. Our family will be arriving between 1 and 2 am. Even if they were comfortable coming in and going to bed, the dogs will get hysterical when they get here, so I will be up. It is supposed to rain for the next week (depending which weather forcast you believe in) but the Saturday of Rodney and Kristy's wedding is supposed to be mid 20s and sunny. That will be nice. It has been hot and humid here (ther is no satisfying us... too cold or too hot... why can't the weather meet in the middle!!) The storms have moved all around us, but nothing here. That would be okay if the humidity would go away! I really hope it is not that bad while we have company. Work has been okay for a change. Everything slowed down, and Patty was able to try to learn registration and titles. That enable me to get to the 9!!! plans in the vault. They have one year to be registered without re-certification. One of them was signed on August 14, 2008. I registered it today! The others are okay for a while. Manitoba introduced a correction policy a few years ago. That allowed lawyers to correct errors on their registrations instead of having them rejected. The quality of work has plummeted since then and our job is harder when we have to request corrections... These people are lawyers... why do we have to do their work!?!? Oh well... I have Monday and next Friday off work. I don't need Monday off, but why not... Patty is learning registrations and Mallorie is there to help her. If there is a lot of work on Tuesday so be it. I will have had a long weekend. I am also taking August 21 off. There is no negotiation on this. The wedding is the 22 and I want some time. I am behind on my beans It was on Jim'sl ist to do today, but oh well. There is always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment