Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Be - Blueberries anyone?

Well, we are well supplied with blueberries for another year. Harry returned home today and has many baskets of fresh picked blueberries. Tomorrow we go to Mothers and will take her a basket and if his sister can pick them up at Mothers, we will leave her a few baskets. The rest will have to be dealt with here. I had a big bowl for supper with milk and cinnamon sugar. We have little freezer space here actually so I may have to do some juggling. Have either of you ever made blueberry jam? and if so was it worth the while to make it?
I started to read the Cussler book last night in bed and found myself reading until almost 10 pm. So far he has got my attention so I am hoping he will live up to my expectations and that I will thoroughly enjoy it to the end as there are many more of his books for me to read from the library!
Well, I have to get a few things together to take to Mothers tomorrow - we always take lunch and I decided to make a cold plate. So guess what - devilled eggs are on the menu!! As well as a salmon loaf I baked off tonight, cold meatloaf I made yesterday, coleslaw, and Ill bake some tea biscuits in the morning before we go. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment