Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be - Food preparation

Almost ready with all the food for tomorrow and visit to Mothers. I will make the coleslaw in the morning before we go. I shall be cutting and doing up Mothers hair first thing so I can comb it out by late morning. Harry's brother should arrive about 1230 pm so we shall have lunch ready for then.
Patty, I'm glad you have been talking with Dianne frequently and hope she is well on the mend. Apparently she attended the Ravenesque meeting Monday night and I was thrilled to read her subsequent email- she seems excited about creating again?
I broke down and bought a quilting magazine today so plan to have a read tonight in bed - I have been trying not to buy extra magazines which had been a treat before when I was working but not now that I am not. One starts to examine spending practices when suddenly the extra income is not forthcoming!
Best go for now.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment