Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Be - old topic revisited

Hi - I went to North Bay today to do some errands and stopped into the little quilt shop I frequent to see about the order for yo yo makers I placed about two weeks ago. The owner was in the store today ( previously it was just a worker) and when I asked about them, she said the order had not been placed yet BUT.... she had some stashed away that she had intended to use herself. Into the storage room she went and out she came with an extra large,and low and behold much to my delight, a "large" So I am now the proud owner of a size large Clover yo yo maker!!! I have already tried it out and my collection of yoyos is ever growing - now with this new size I can vary colours and sizes as I desire. I still have the size small on order.
Still doing picking and cleaning and freezing of vegetables from the garden - after supper I went out and picked a huge basket of beans and then froze them. It will be nice to have them in winter but what a pain right now...both for ourselves from our garden, and also all I am doing for Mother from her garden. I have some delightful lilies in the front flower garden that are just gorgeous right now and so fragrant that I can smell them in the house. The smell is very strong and could verge on being obnoxious if you let it. Do you know what smell I am talking about?
Tomorrow is a day at home - probably the only one this week and I plan to do "everything" that needs to be done in the house. A lofty goal but just wait for my next message and I will likely tell you all I did was practice violin and sew haha. Anyway, must go...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment