Sunday, August 9, 2009

Be- the same weather no matter where we are?

Deja vue - rainy, sunny, cloudy, rainy, sunny etc. The only different aspect is that it is warmer and very humid. I had to turn on dehumidifiers upstairs today - always seem to have the one in the basement running constantly.
Harry left for Kirkland Lake this afternoon - his brother really wants him to come up to pick blueberries however Harry was not going with any great enthusiasm. I will be going to North Bay tomorrow as I have a few chores that need my attention - so I will print off from my digital camera a few pictures that I took at the Lake and mail them out to you.
I have managed to catch up with all the laundry but still much housework left to do...but it too will pass if I just ignore it haha
The garden will need my immediate attention so likely I will be outside over next few days if the weather will hold. The grass was not cut while I was away and compared to the neighbours looks very long. The sweet pea flowers are all out in bloom and since they are my favourite I am enjoying seeing them looking so good this year.
I am still trying to get "rested" but I guess that will take some time and patience - and likely not helped by the pace of life as I know it. So I have decided to take it easy tonight, have a nice bath, go to bed, and enjoy reading a bit at my leisure.
Great thought...... anyway, until my next post ....Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment