Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thinking of you

at the lake together. It is Wednesday morning & I am headed off to work soon. Jim & I were both in bed early on Sunday. Monday we picked a bunch of peas and froze them. All those peas and only six bags in the freezer. We cleaned the office and were still back home before noon. Kris stopped in around lunch time. He wasn't hungry since all he did all weekend was eat and drink. He had to watch us eat. (we let his dog lick the plates) The neighbours dropped by to get some potatoes and we had a fire Monday night. Back to work on Tuesday, and I was right. There was lots of work left for me to do. Mallorie helped, though. She made a lot of titles for me. We are back to full staff today, so we may get caught up. I got the month end cheque off to Winnipeg yesterday, but I need to finish up all the paper work. Getting back to reality really isn't much fun after time with my sisters. Yesterday was Jim's birthday. He wanted Chinese for supper, but by the time supper rolled around, he just wasn't hungry. We'll celebrate another evening. I was really nice to him and cleaned the office all by myself. (As long as he doesn't get used to it!) We have no plans this weekend, but Tim, Ursula (girlfriend), Mady & a friend will all be arriving around the 14th. I'm not sure how long they will be at our house. Rodney & Kristy's wedding is the 22nd, & I know everyone will be at Clear Lake before then. Time to get Jim up. He is helping his friend Stef again today. I think they are moving his mother from the care home in Sandy Lake to one closer to her friends. I sure hope the two of you are having the time together that I am imagining! Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment