Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be - Positive vibs coming in all directions

The last few postings here and Patty's messages on Mouse Factory blog have all been so "up" lately - have you noticed? I suspect that the winds have changed and I give some of the credit to our little visit together!! There is nothing better or more uplifting than to be together in person and to see each other - a reality check for sure, but also very gratifying - of course I speak for myself, but hope you also feel a bit of the same?
It continues to be very hot, humid, muggy and generally uncomfortable here for those who are prone to suffer with the heat - Harry and certainly his mother, for sure. Hope it settles down a bit so life can get back to a more normal state whatever that is. Harry's brother and sister in law will be coming to Mothers on Thursday for overnight and then off to Toronto for an anniversary party for someone. So Thursday we go again to Mothers and make both lunch and then supper for them. Mother is unable to manage this anymore so we do it all - takes her worries away. I made the spare bed and vacuumed and cleaned up on Monday so all is ready in that regard. Tomorrow we go to North Bay to check on Mike's house, and so will shop for what is needed in groceries for the meals. Friday we go to pick Mike up in Petawawa so he can come home for the weekend - his time there will soon be up - should be done this tasking just after the Sept long weekend.
I visited our local library again today - to return the one book, and to take out another. I chose another Cussler book - the next book in his Dirk Pitt series. The library does not have his most current books but I could order them if I knew the names. However, I'm happy with the selection that is there and certainly can only read one book at a time anyway. With the increase in my reading, and also with doing more sewing lately, I find my eyes are strained more as well. I really wish the one eye that is bleeding would settle down a bit- it actually "hurts" at times as well as been blurry all the time.
Well, time for bed. Hope all is well with everyone... until next posting, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment