Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ups and Downs

Sometimes when I have had a really bad day I am reluctant to say anything on our blog. I don't know if that is because I don't want to bring you down, or just because I don't want to expose my weaknesses in writing. I guess that is something I will have to work through. I am trying to get everything ready to go to Clear Lake tomorrow. The wedding is on Saturday, but we are making a bit of a weekend of it. Jim is supposed to call Rodney and find out what we are bringing, but he isn't home yet, so I am not sure what to take. I have finished the laundry and I have a load of dishes on, but that uses all the hot water and I am really in the mood for a soaky bath tonight. Maybe later. I'm not sure if I should thank you for the pictures Beth, or curse you. That one of me in the bathing suit was just plain cruel!! Oh, to see ourselves as others see us! I really liked the one of the 3 of us with our "wine" mugs. It would be nice to get together more often. Maybe when none of us have anything to do and we can just visit. I spoke to Keri today. She is still unemployed but she is viewing it as an opportunity to really discover what she wants to do with her life. I envy her that chance while she is still young. Work was insane today... I am glad that I have tomorrow off. Patty is off all next week, so this will be my only chance to relax. You's think it was a full moon. Unfortunately it seems that the crazies are active all the time now. Or at least it seems that way. I had a 3 calls from the same people today, arguing with me about the information I was giving them. I had their title and the plan in front of me, but they were still arguing that that wasn't really what they owned, Sometimes you just have to give up and let them think what they want. I guess I should find a suitcase and pack my stuff. I don't know what Jim wants, so I will just have to leave his. At least we can take our time tomorrow. We can show up when we get there. Have a great weekend. I will let you know how the weekend goes for me

No comments:

Post a Comment