Saturday, August 8, 2009

To market, to market---

to buy a fat pig. Home again, home again jiggety-jig!

What a great weekend! I enjoyed being with you. Like Beth, I wish we had more time, but the old saying is true--"always leave 'em wanting more" (P. T. Barnum) I hope we can do it again some time, but maybe with fewer people and more time.

All that time with family was a real high, but yesterday I spent almost all day cleaning the bathroom. (Washed windows, walls etc--today I finish with scrubbing the floor) I vegged out last night and watched re-runs of " 'T'll Debt Do Us Part". I managed to get my stock put away and it became obvious how empty those boxes were. Scarey!

David has a nasty cold, and has been doing very little. We plan to head for the States tomorrow, and I want him to be ready for the drive. I spent a lot of my money in Kenora, on fabric, but I still have a little left for Hobby Lobby in Fargo.

It's still raining off and on. No bike riding ( I was looking forward to that) I was in Zellers yesterday and found oversize nighties in nylon tricot. Almost all underwear is cotton these days, and finding these nighties was a real bonus. I was excited until I got to the till and discovered that they were 50% off! Ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment