Saturday, August 10, 2013

A really nice day

Today was a good day. We attended the Sundridge Sunflower Festival in the morning: vendors, food stands, music, displays, K-9 demonstration, BBQ lunch, bus rides, museum, lots of people and bright sunny skies. The town was buzzing with activities and visitors galore. My usual lakeside walk with the dog in more or less total solitude in drastic contrast to what the lakeside looked and sounded like today. Tonight there is a street dance on the main street with DJ music from 8 to 11pm - we should be able to hear the music from here as we are not planning to attend the dance. This afternoon while Harry BBQ'd pork chops, I made a little fire in the stove and enjoyed that with nice cup of Earl Grey tea. I just had a bath (with a cup of my favourite Chai Latte) and off to bed to read. I have started another Jonathon Kellerman Alex Delaware novel - I have always like his books. And so that was my really nice day. Hope your day was equally enjoyable.Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment