Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You will have a busy month...

Glad to hear that things are coming together even though it may be a bit of a rush for you. You mentioned a "truck run" and maybe that will happen sooner than later now. But to give up ownership before winterizing becomes necessary may be beneficial. I, too, am happy to know it will be to a family and the tradition will continue to go one through generations perhaps. I still look at the pictures from the real estate site, but intend to delete once you tell us it is final, you have cleared out, and all is said and done! Lots of rain over past few days which is good for the garden, but not so nice to be corralled inside. I just made a batch of tomato juice and actually bottled it this go round, instead of refridgerating it for drinking immediately. The tomatoes sitting on the tables were starting to get ahead of me. I bought a winter jacket at Recycled the other day but when I got home realized it stunk of smoke. I have hung it outside, put it in the dryer on air and today bought a spray bottle of Febreeze but it still smells. So what do you suggest?  Today I bought two little beading frames at the Restore.  The step by step process is clearly shown in one of my Beading books and these frames seemed to appear out of the blue so I was meant to buy them. At $1.00 each I had nothing to lose, and could give me a winter project. I can't see making any more shawls as I have three on hand now although the making of them was good for me. I could make small beaded book marks perhaps? I took a book out of the library yesterday - a James Patterson novel in large print. I intend to read tonight for a bit. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment