Sunday, August 25, 2013

So for next year....

....Cathy, you book off three weeks of vacation. They say it takes at least one week to ten days to start to relax, and I guess your two weeks off, and your comments have proved that point. We may be in for a long night - there is a lull right now in the rain, but we have had a real wet, loud and boisterous few hours. I can hear the rumblings overhead but no new rain coming yet. I was pumping water at front, and trying to make supper at the same time tonight.  We went to North Bay today to check out the Sodastream machine at the Kitchenomics store. This makes your own soda pop in any flavours you want. We ended up buying a machine and tried it out at supper. Works very well and produces a nice drink. I choose Root beer flavour and my drink was tasty. We went over to Mike's as he had returned from visiting the other family. He had a surprise for me - two boxes of Tim Horton's K-cup coffee. He was also very excited about hearing of the machine to make soda. So we went back to the store and bought another machine for him. I believe the lady thought she had lucked out with sales today seeing us return and buy the exact same thing as we had done only two hours previously haha  Here comes the rain so I better sign off. Take care everyone as we start into the last week of August - ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment