Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You are ambitious

I can't remember when my carpets were last steam cleaned. But then you have to actually have access to the carpet area without stuff laying all around don't you? haha So I shall continue to vacuum and spot clean. I have viewed the Lake website and enjoyed looking at all the pictures and reminisce but my perspective would be much different than a prospective buyer. Your little building was not shown but described as a sleeping area - I expect that you will move those possessions before sale. And I wondered about the queen bed knowing it had been purchased by you folks especially for the Lake. I still laugh every time I see the wallpaper in the "kitchen" area of the big house - it is the same as is in my kitchen. I bought new wallpaper several years ago to replace it here but have never actually got it done. Maybe I should just paint the walls but again it requires a bit of shuffling stuff to get access. It is extremely cool here right now. Last evening I took the dog to the Lake for her walk and coming home wondered if I should water the garden or "cover up with blankets". I chose to water and then during the night it rained. So I was reassured that it would not frost over. I sat up late the previous night in the backyard to get a glimpse of the meteor shower that was supposed to be seen. However, I did not see even one falling star. I kept thinking of your yard Cathy and the 180 degree vision - remember laying on our backs looking up at the sky. Did you see any shooting stars?  Another day is about to begin- I have had one coffee so far and will get another now but I have been trying to cut down a bit. Drink a lot of tea lately but I guess it is just as bad caffeine wise as coffee? Its Wed so maybe we'll get lucky at the Lottery tonight - always hope eternal! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment