Thursday, August 1, 2013

Major Retail development

It was announced today that a major retail development will be built in North Bay and included in the many stores will be a Michaels store. This will please me and I will be glad to go there and have a good look around. The new Target store opened a few weeks ago and there seems to be little interest in that. I have been in the store twice and not impressed at all. There was a line up at the Starbucks kiosk though! Only Starbucks in the area and I guess it attracted a few followers. Perhaps because I am not really a shopper, but there didn't seem to be anything extraordinary about the Target store.
We had a nice soft rain overnight so again, I shall not be watering tonight. I guess I'll do some reading in bed. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment