Sunday, August 4, 2013

Your Yesterday

I loved to hear about your day yesterday and no, I don't think it is silly. Up to the point where you wrote that, I found myself following along with your prompts and visualized "us" doing all the exercises. So don't think for a minute what you do is not appreciated and enjoyed fully. I shall be in countdown with you next week - short week at that - until your holidays begin.
I just came inside from cleaning the inside of the little stove. I did not realize how dirty it was inside - I pulled out two little grills and then dug ( yes dug) out about six inches of grit and soggy mush. But I got it all clean and ready for my first fire Yeah!  We shall be leaving soon for North Bay and I have my bag of licorice allsorts and drink bottle all ready for the drive in. I wonder if they will have some sort of concession stand or sellers wondering about selling nibbles? Harry has chosen to eat supper at the Chinese Buffet restaurant in North Bay so you know what I'll be eating - enjoy your shrimp and I will enjoy my sweet and sour chicken balls and fried rice. What are the folks at the Lake having tonight I wonder? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment