Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A coincidence - yet again!

What a coincidence to read your message about death cleaning.
The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning by Margarita Magnusson. This is the book I shall be looking for after also having my interest peeked with a story about it.  I had wanted to mention it in the blog but thought I was the only one with 'cleaning" required and didn't want to insult you both haha!  I expect you are both also in a better position to actually accomplish success in a small or larger way than I.  But nevertheless I pursue what I can. Sometimes even throwing out a jar of "something?" from the fridge feels cathartic.  Ain't life grand.
Pati, I remember those bags in your cupboard as we looked at them when I was last there - all the necessary items colour coordinated and neatly packed together. The reliquary will look beautiful and I will follow your progress with great interest.
I opened my email early this morning to receive a message from my friend Sue that another of our crew scheduled for Luncheon has just fallen and fractured her humerous. This lady fell last year and sustained a crushing debilitating fracture to this same elbow - this current fracture is just above the previous one but apparently a clean fracture - now in a slit cast. She cannot cut a break (no pun intended) and yet seems to put on a good front. The other gal has a Mother who will be 104 in Nov and in a home but great concern for her related to care - This elderly lady is apparently on her last breath in this world ( as Sue put it). So perhaps they will not be able to come Sat and these are the two with whom I have the greatest connection along with Sue. 
Well I just enjoyed my spinach scramble and about to finish my coffee before the world awakens.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment