Sunday, October 29, 2017

Stocking up for winter

Today I did some bulk cooking. Something about the weather getting cooler and I start to stock up. I put 2 big bags of stew, 3 meals of Chili, 4 meals of hamburger soup and 5 bags of cole slaw in the freezer. Then we had a frozen pizza for supper. From the store, not home made. Next weekend will be the pasta and chicken casserole dishes. And maybe a couple of quiches. That should do me for a while. They are just nice to have when you just can’t think of anything to plan for the next day. You grab one and pop it I. The oven the next day. The stews are uncooked and you toss them frozen into the crock pot. You don’t even plan ahead for that. The same for the quiches. Now I am off to bed. Just can’t think of what to make for supper tomorrow 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment