Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Well, it came....

...just in time for Hallowe'en, the white stuff is covering the ground this morning. It is early though so I expect it may disappear when the sun comes up but nevertheless, this is the first of it and now I am feeling it with you both - all three of us have had snow.
I worked all day in the yard in spite of it being cold and drizzly at times but actually accomplished a great deal for which I am happy. Not done by any means but I can see some hope that I may get things into a fairly manageable mode for winter before long. As long as I can have space for shoveling back the snow it can be managed even if there are pots of soil and other items lying around in areas not affecting the need for paths etc in winter. Time will tell.
Today we are off to Huntsville and when we get back I'll put the final touches on outside decorations and then be ready for the little ones knocking at the door. The animals will have to be put into a bedroom with door closed as it is too disturbing for them with all the commotion. But then Harry never partakes in any of the necessary activity so he can mind the animals.
Then after this festive night is over we can start in earnest to transfer belongings from the water damaged storage shed to the new one just organized with the old landlord - he wrote that a unit has come available right across from the current unit where there has been water damage so I have committed to this - it will be easier to move the items from one to another without the need to load the car and drive somewhere else. At least I hope so....never a dull moment and usually much stress involved for me.
Pati I am the same regards to haircuts - I wake up one morning and scream into the mirror and take the phone in my hand for an appointment. The lady where I go is most accommodating. I keep my hair short these days which is good to manage it - I miss the odd permanent but this lady does not do perms because of allergies so I have resisted the need and it seems to be working. 
So time for my coffee and brief quiet time before the day begins...thinking of you both.... Happy Hallowe'en and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment