Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Where is the nice warm weather?

Just not nice these days and I feel cold. When you start to feel it in your bones it becomes most unwelcome haha! Wearing a jacket and hat to work outside and shuffling through the fallen leaves which have yet to be raked. Quite behind with the yard work which needs to be done for winter - don't know if I will be able to complete it all so in my head I am trying to prioritize thinking about the shoveling of snow and what areas need to be accessible and take its share of the piles of snow that will eventually accumulate. 
Just came back from caring for the rabbit and cat. The neighbours return very late tomorrow night and then my work will cease there. I have come to like the rabbit but must remember that it is not a pet.
Almost finished Glass Houses and my plan is to reread it while I still have it. It will mean so much more a second time around as I find I am rushing through it now to find out what is happening. A second read will allow me to read it from a different perspective and pick up on all the clues that Louise Penny drops throughout. 
Time for bed - a little bit if reading, then take the dog out for last walk in the yard. I guess I will dream about winning the Lottery tonight - always a good feeling - at least until I check the numbers tomorrow morning haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment