Monday, October 9, 2017

Ah, 'tis the Monday holiday.

And Cathy you and Family shall be gathering today according to your note. Have a wonderful day - hoping the weather cooperates. Thanksgiving and Birthday all rolled into one - sounds great!
Our day yesterday started with rain and rain and more rain. It was funny actually as I took some extra time to curl my too long hair with the curling iron and then ran over to look after the rabbit before our planned leaving by 7 am to go to Mike and Erins. 
By the time I got back to the house it was as flat as could be and hanging all over my face. No time to fix - so off I went as is....wanting to look half decent for the occasion but.....
We had a nice visit and delicious Turkey Dinner. The sun came out about 11 am and allowed us to go outside and walk about as well. The rest of the day continued sunny and warm - quite a change from the early hours of our departure.
The neighbour telephoned us around 5 pm... to check in I guess, or to brag about walking around the Rockies as she said they were doing.(they went to Vernon. BC). She asked if there were any "little ones" yet and I was able to say no, not yet, but gave me pause thinking maybe she knows that the baby rabbits are imminent and just didn't tell me?  I rushed over then to put the rabbit to bed for the night praying not to see any babies haha! So far so good.
So today its back to the normal - produce, yard work etc.remembering yesterday and how it is always a nice change to go and visit with Mike and Erin.
Take care all. Pati, time to rest for you as well after your hectic day as reported. Busy, busy!  Do I remember that show Dead Files from when I was last there - I think we watched it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment