Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not much to say

I
I've been under the weather for a couple of days.  This may be the "mild" flu that one can get after getting the flu shot.  I haven't been overtly sick, just nauseous, up set tummy, and really out of sorts. Lots of sleep, and taking it easy.  The most exciting thing is that I bought myself a little purse charm.  What a totally useless thing,-- but I have it on my purse.  I was forced to buy a new wallet, as the zipper broke on the one I've used since 2004.  David suggested that I should try to replace it, but it isn't worth the effort, and the wallet certainly didn't owe me anything.  I found a new one in WalMart, and the little purse charms were right beside the wallets.  I have seen them around, but have never seen a fish before.

Later this afternoon we go to get David his CPAP machine.  Given the state of my thinking, I sure hope the instructions are in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment