Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Same here...

Not much to say that is, and when that happens it is easy not to write often. And then after a while it gets even harder to start to write because your mind isn't in it.  Does that make sense?  So the moral of the story is to keep writing even if it is a few words. I like to log on and see a new posting and I'm sure you both do as well??
Sorry to hear about your feeling "off" Pati as that can put a damper on all your activities.  I will get my flu shot the end of November with my Annual Drs appointment and you are right, in that there is a few days that you don't just feel good.
Now I hope that Dave will adjust well to the CPAP. We just learned that Harry's sister Donna also has just started with the machine for sleep apnea issues - too soon for her to relate any relief but she did mention that the first try she put too much water in and got a face full. Don't you folks do that!
The rain and wind came and with it colder temps so not much in the way of yard work. But after a few conversations here, I called the storage unit to see if they had a free one to rent. they did not but their competition did so I rented another big one on Main Street with intent to move what is laying around in the front room and dining room areas to try to make some room and appease my sense of hopelessness. Today we started to haul the records. This is a full time job. And Harry has his idea to move all the records to the one unit so we are going to the other unit and picking up boxes there and depositing them into the new unit and then making a trip from home with more. As we move them he is counting them so he can have a more accurate take on the number he has accumulated to date. Can't say there is any difference tonight in the looks of the place, but I sure am tired haha! Maybe a good nights sleep is the offing.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment