Thursday, July 5, 2018

I am tiring of this heat wave

I shall be very glad when we get the promised break in this relentless heat we are experiencing. it starts to play on your nerves a bit. When i water I have taken to spraying myself with the hose as well and sucking up sips of water in the palm of my hand.  Now doesn't that sound like our childhood days - great fun!
Pati your day was very busy and 'exciting" as you described it but as long as you see results and by the sounds of all the full and extensive assessments and tests done you must soon be able to discuss the next steps? I am thinking of you all along the way. Just like Dave is right there with you - so am I.  Except that i do not get to enjoy a Starbucks with you, boo hoo!
Now Cathy tell me if you are able to take pictures on your vacation? I would love to see some of your adventure. I'm counting the days with you now and so hope your weather will cooperate. Who is minding the "farm" while you are away? 
So another day starts again so I'll take my coffee and have a bit of breakfast now and then get on with it. My baby chick is thriving under my constant care and attention so I am hoping for the best - I have become very fond of the little gaffer.  Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment