Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Now there's a concept!

Incestuous Budgies?!?

I'm exhausted!  Two days of excitement, trips downtown, and lots of walking--to say nothing of the emotional high of actually seeing world renowned art.  A day to be remembered, and the thrill of a lifetime.  The exhibit was larger than I had expected, and I had to sit down for a few minutes, several times.  We also parked on Memorial Blvd, opposite Memorial park, and it was a bit of a hike to the Art Gallery. This lack of endurance was a bit of a surprise to me, and not a pleasant one.  Not sure how to deal with it.  Obviously I need to increase my physical activity level, without hurting my knees or compromising my back.  

Needless to say, there hasn't been much going on at home over the past couple of days.  Meals have been simple, and housework non-existant  However, this morning, before I went out, David was busy tidying the garage, trying to find a little more room for the car.  I'm still a little nervous backing the car out, and that makes him nervous when I back the car out.  Hehe!  Just as Gail arrived to pick me up, he hurt his head somehow, and came in with blood all over his forehead.  We got him cleaned up, and found a fairly small lesion under all the blood.  It looks worse than it is, but I'm sure he's going to have a nasty bruise, as well.

So, all in all, I don't think either of us is up to much this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment