Saturday, July 21, 2018

Springfield Agricultural Fair

This morning we were off to Dugald for the Springfield Agricultural Fair.  Beth, this is the same event as you and I went to when you visited a few years ago.  The newer fibre group I belong to, had their current exhibition up within the display area, and needed someone to sit in it, and give out information.  Thank Goodness it wasn't as hot as that day we spent there.  This time we were only there for two hours, not 13,  and, I was able to get something to drink.  It sure brought back memories though.  

There was a large exhibit of bee keeping and honey making.  I found some honey and/or beeswax based, hand cream there.  It was unscented, and didn't leave my hands all greasy, so we bought a jar.

I sure was tired--after two hours of "performance art", and had a nap, but now I'm ready to head for the studio, Diet Dr. Pepper in hand.  Tonight is my tv night, but David is watching a football game this afternoon, so I may not have to watch my shows in the basement.  There is a lot of hand sewing piling up, so I should be able to keep busy while watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment