Thursday, July 12, 2018

Long walk in store?

This morning I take the car to service at the Dealer - oil change and a check of the heater function is the order. Usually I just take a book and stay to wait, but since I have this little birdie who depends on me to feed her I shall have to walk home and then walk back to pick the car up when done.  I have done this frequently but not of late - it is not really far once you get rolling along the highway - it's just the thought in this weather. if i really wanted to i could have them drive me home and then pick me up - they have done this before but I don't think that is necessary.  Then i shall have to check for watering. i did it in the afternoon yesterday but it was so dry - perhaps a morning water would be in order?
The food dehydrator is in full force doing garlic scapes, green onions, and now fruit such as mangoes. I have tomatoes to manage this morning as well. And the darn bananas have ripened so I would like to make a batch of muffins - so I can eat them haha!
I just checked my lottery tickets and as usual, nothing for me in big numbers but a free play and those I'll take every time since they seem to be what I am going to win. I still dream big, though haha!
I am hearing about several options for Bus transportation to take over the soon defunct Greyhound into Manitoba. One is based in Thunder Bay and already does trips to Winnipeg - it's called Casper Transportation so I am going to check it out - just for fun!  And then I was thinking about the end terminal for Greyhound and turnaround - likely be Kenora? but how about the Manitoba border Info centre? Perhaps they will have to build a nice new terminal so that all the passengers can get kicked off there and have to walk to Winnipeg. I know I am being factitious but the whole situation have bothered me. Perhaps because I have always known that the Bus was an option for me. I should not worry about things not in my control, right?
Another day so here we go.....Bye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment