Sunday, July 15, 2018

In response to popular demand

A quick glance at the new clothes.

Here is the light cotton blue dress, complete with the blue shoes I had hidden at the back of my closet--for about 8 years.  I must have known then that I would be buying this blue dress.


Here are the shorts, and the blue over blouse.  The blue polo shirt is under the over blouse, and there is a white one in exactly the same style.  I figured everyone knows what white looks like, so didn't take a picture.

Here is the top that I like the most.  It's close to the style I feel most comfortable with, but the horizontal stripes are usually something I would avoid.  Love the flowers, and I think they take the eyes away from the stripes.  Unfortunately my "muffin top" shows with this top, but it's not like I can cut it off or hide it, so I live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment