Monday, September 28, 2020

Can it really be the end of Sept?

 Too fast ...not enough time to enjoy the Fall! But on a good note the colours are glorious this year...We drove down around the Lake to check on the lot/trailer of Harry's cousin from the city. And could not believe the beauty of the area and looking across the lake at the hills adorned with brilliant reds and oranges - it almost takes your breathe away. And a short reprieve from life to refresh your mind and soul perhaps?

Trying to get rounded up here outside and although progress is being made, it is slow going. I have tons of little pots to organize (which I have mentioned previously I know) and have not got to it yet. This weeks forecast call for showers/rain which does not improve the situation any.

Lots of unsettling news about this virus now. Today we go shopping but to North Bay instead of Huntsville. I plan to do a little stocking up if I can..on paper goods at least. I go through so much paper towel - not good I know, but I find it handy for all my odd little clean up jobs. And my previously well stocked toilet paper stash is starting to dwindle so I better check that out.

Take care folks. Hops all is well. How is the new bathroom Pati? It must be a delight! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment