Friday, September 25, 2020

Finished!

The bathroom is done.  We have our new shower stall, complete with corner seat, a new telephone shower, and grab bars.

This is what it looked like before the demolition.


This is what it looked like after the first day.



And this is the final result.  It goes all the way to the ceiling, and the window is very well sealed within the new frame, but still quite operational.


While he was working today, I spent some time in the garden.  David had spent the morning gathering leaves with his vacuum/blower, so the area had been fairly clear, but suddenly there was a somewhat gentle gust of wind and there was an absolute "rain" shower of leaves.  Even the fellow working in the bathroom saw it and made a remark.  I giggled and let it fall around me, even in my tea. What a delight!

Then I noticed the corner of the yard where we hide things we don't want to look at.  Again a delightful display of a complementary colour scheme of blue and yellow/orange.  I just had to take a picture.  That lead me to my little Maple Bush--not so little anymore but what a wonderful deep red colour!



Finally, the beautiful display of my Petunias, and a couple of Geraniums in the old plastic sink. We had Petunias planted in two other areas and just got a few spindle little blossoms, but I don't know what happened here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment