Friday, September 4, 2020

Nothing from me...

Not even a peep from me as I read your message. ( well, hardly !!) But the visual in my mind was worth the price of admission! Like I have mentioned all along, your adventures Pati (and Dave) fill my mundane life with great pleasure. Keeps me coming back to the blog to read the next installment haha!
I finished the book by Erin Hildebrand called What Happens in Paradise and it ended abruptly with lose ends for all the characters which mean of course that a third book is forthcoming - I hope. I kept turning the last page thinking there should be more. I shall have to check to see if or when that next book may be published. Perhaps it already has in which case i will order it from Library if I can.
Have a great weekend folks, and take care of yourselves. Days are getting cooler and the leaves are starting to change which is a good sign that Fall is approaching. So much to do in the yard - frightening! I guess i better make out my To Do list real fast haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment