Thursday, September 10, 2020

Here it is...new format defaulted on me

 So I am now into the new format.... obviously. And this is the "medium size font" Lat me know if it is OK to read.

Not too much new around here besides trying to make it through each day. Perhaps that is enough haha!  I read in the messages of your days and do not think either of you are "lazy" beings. I think it would be nice to relax a bit - to watch TV and sip on wine. It would be good for the soul. I have thought of setting up our TV again even if it only has a poor quality of only one channel but it may be enough. I shall have to think on that for a bit. I cannot even seem to get into reading again the Cotton series - I barreled through Dorothesa and Erin books so maybe I should stick with them. Mike pre orderd the third of the "Paradise" series for me and should get it sometime in October. I shall look forward to that. I could always order from my local Library more of the Dorotheas books,  as you just recommended her again Pati . Just do not seem to be motivated lately..

The garden has not been good this year as I have mentioned previously - not like yours Cathy which seemed to flourish before your eyes.And give you lots of work... right? It is raining again today and i think this kind of weather causes me to wane with enthusiasm for doing anything ...although I like to take the dogs down to the lake for a walk. it is glorious to look out onto the water. And I think how lucky I am to be living near a lake. 

Anyway Harry just came in with the mail and an order for a coffee so I shall sign off for now. Hoping you are all well and staying safe. Take care 



No comments:

Post a Comment