Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday update

 I think you may be looking for "Troubles in Paradise", Beth. 

Not much exciting here.  Just a few days of being reminded that we're aging, as we deal with memory lapses, and funny behaviour.  Small things become big when you drift from day to day without any changes in rhythm of activities. We both worried about where David had lost his glasses, until I realized I was wearing them.  What can I say beyond that.  But we thank Goodness when we're reminded that we enjoy mutual laughter, when silly things happen. 

My daily journaling has taken on a life of its own, as I realize that what I'm doing is more a daily journal that anything related to "The Artist's Way", or the "20/20 Diet".  Basically, if it feel right, I'm going to try to continue doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment