Friday, September 18, 2020

Cold nights for two more ...

 ...and then it warms up. Good thing as i really want to get out and do some chores in the yard. I hope to take some loads to the dump today but time will tell. Bags of leaves etc that I have raked up, and odds and sods of other "garbage".  I picked some beans off those nasty vines yesterday so today i would like to give it another once over to see if any more will jump out at me.  I have lots of little green tomatoes in the house to do something with so will think of that, too.

The neighbour down the street came by with her dog and spotted two pink flamingo ornaments I had in one of the beds. She said "could I borrow them?" Her sister is coming to visit this weekend and will be her 60 birthday and she wanted to decorate the yard.  Please, tell me the significance of pink flamingos and special birthdays? I cannot remember , if in fact i ever knew.

Time for my coffee and then on with it. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment