Thursday, December 10, 2009

baby sister is put in her place!

You are both so artistically talented!! I went to the blog to show the rest of the office my kitchen and they were so taken with your work, Pati..... Then I got the mail and your pictures were in it, Beth, and everyone looked at me and said...."your sisters??" Everything is so beautiful!! Beth your quilt looks so comfortable... I know that sounds weird, but it is a compliment... I just want to cuddle with it. I have tomorrow 0ff work... I am making no plans.. if I stay in bed so be it.. (of course we have to work meat draw again tomorrow, but what the heck... maybe we will win something (not!!)) Debbie, our new person started on Monday..... She is still struggling with the work, and details, but she talks to herself and she is semi warped... she fits in just fine.... I am soooo glad that she is not up tight etc... she was at first (of course) but she was soon on the receiving end of our humour she started giving as good as she got!!! She has a sense of humour and can see the "Other" side of a lot of comments. Patty, (our artistic staff person )loved the posting and picures... she also wants to write, so Kik is looking into sources for her. Just to reinterate in case you missed it.... I have tommorrow off work..!!!!!!. I have already told Jim that he will be feeding the animals while I sleep... we'll see. I am sooooooo going to do nothing! Okay, so I plan on emptying the cupboards and getting ready to paint... but if I don't do it... so what...how lazy can you get... talk to me later.. I will tell you how lazy I can get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment