Thursday, December 3, 2009

Be - I have had "cookies" problems again

I have not had time to fuss about with this blog until now - I had messages that prevented me from signing in and just now able to enable whatever "cookies" were needed to sign in. I can't really understand it totally as it happens only intermittently but my guess is that if you do not sign in on a regualr basis it will acknowledge this by not allowing you to get in.
Anyway, it has been a busy week. I had another sleep over at Mothers in order to do her Christmas cards. Next week I'll go again to do some baking for Christmas. Tomorrow we go up to Kirkland Lake for a day trip to visit Harry's brother and wife. It is calling for some snow and squalls so hope the weather will not be too bad for the drive.
I have signed up for a workshop on Saturday related to my violin. A guest is coming to present specific workshops geared to ability level - I have signed up for the beginners session from 10:30 to 12 noon. It will be 1.5 hours of learning how to express yourself better through the music and your playing, how to join in to jam sessions, how to accompany others etc. I think it will be most interesting and comes at the right time for me as I am just beginning to feel comfortable about playing. At 4:30 pm those that wish will join together for dinner and then back to the centre for a real "slow jam" session lasting to about 7:30 pm. It is a long day but I figure I could do some shopping between 12 noon and 4:30. I know Mike needs to do some grocery shopping and I could do some Christmas shopping so the time will go quickly.
Well, I had my mammogram Wednesday and also took my hearing aids into the shop for a cleaning and maintenance. Wow! Hard to find exciting news to share with you both, eh?
Take care... I better go to bed as we are to be up at 3 am for the early start to a 4 hour drive to Kirkland Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment