Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be - Snowy day now but we had rain

The rain came on Boxing day - threatened freezing rain so we headed off to North Bay early yesterday, Boxing day, to take Mike back. It was a bit slick on the highways but then after we got back home it poured rain which I hate in the middle of winter. Today it is colder and snowing so maybe all is back to more seasonal weather. I have cleaned up a bit around the tree, and done some wash but otherwise feeling more like I'm in a "twilight zone" right now - can't pinpoint the feeling but probably has something to do with letdown after the big anticipation of Christmas and having Mike here for awhile. I am sure it will soon pass as reality rears its ugly head again.
Mike gave me a new DVD player because mine was no longer working - he knew this, so figured it was no good coming to visit if we couldn't watch movies so bought one as a gift. It was great actually as we watched many movies he brought with him that he knew I would enjoy and then yesterday and this morning I have watched others eg the Randy Bachman music video from the Montreal Jazz Festival that I got some time ago but never saw.
Otherwise all is the same here - hope your Christmas was enjoyable and by the sounds of it from both of your postings it was. And anxious to hear Patty if you and Dave will be celebrating your Anniversary tomorrow Dec 28 at the Ichiban?? Happy Anniversary to you both.
Take care all...

No comments:

Post a Comment