Monday, December 21, 2009

We are soooo alike

I got up this morning at 6:30 and fed the cat, turned on the kettle for the tea and let the dogs out. Before I fed the dogs JIM WAS UP!!! it just disturbed my whole morning. It's not that he did anything, but my routine was shot! Does that mean that I am caught in a rut? I soooo value my time in the morning. Even if I have to feed the pets, it is my time. How dare he get up early!! Oh well c'est la vie! My day with Kris and Sandi was great. Kris cooked fish for supper. (keri says that Kris is a g00d cook in self defenses..... should I be offended??) It was sooo good. Keri got her Christmas box on Sunday... The post office delivered it... on Sunday!!!! It wasn't much..same as Kris and Sandi got.. but it was heart felt. Maybe tomorrow I will have my Cathy time.... love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment