Monday, December 7, 2009

Be - Thanks for the tour

I was so looking forward to hearing from you both today and I was not disappointed - you even sent messages/pictures while together at Cathy's. The weather I can see outside your window in one of the pictures shows all the white stuff vividly. I guess it is true then that winter has finally come with a vengeance. This weeks forecast is out to prove this to be correct, as is the view from my front room window to see the snow flying around wildly.
I went to Mothers today alone as Harry wanted to help out his friend at the auction barns. He will go tomorrow and put up her Christmas tree, and then I will go again on Thursday to do the baking and spend the night.
On Saturday night we are going to North Bay to attend a Symphony Christmas Performance. Harry got these tickets through the radio station - I think I told you that we enter words and codes every day to gain points - then we can spend the points in purchases or auction items etc. This is how I got my digital camera, the $500.00 gift certificate last year, and pending winning another $200.00 certificate if I win this latest auction - all using the points we have accumulated.
But for now, it is bed time. Again, good to hear from you and hope your drive to Cathy's and back wasn't too bad Patty? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment