Thursday, December 17, 2009

T'is I again

The weather is great right now and there is no snow... We are going to Killarney on Saturday, and the forcast is for snow, or not snow.... don't you love the weather. Pati... I do so love your work,,, I have no artistic experience to go by, but as just a person.. I love it. We had a meeting last night. It is stressful, because we are trying to divide one job into two, and the person in the current job, even though she is overworked by her own admission, does not want to give up any portion of her authority. We offered her the job that we felt she was most qualified for and was most interested in, but she contered with a proposal that she kept what she does and gets more money... the problem is that she cannot do what her job is now... she is just not qualified for it all. Why did I think that volunteer work was fun... I had given the board the name of a friend of mine that is experience in human resources... I don't think she expected to come in on a controversy. On the other hand, I just talked to her and she really understood what I was explaining and had no problem with dealing with it. I have tomorrow off again (yippee!) Killarney on Saturday... and then a 3 day week... and then a 4 day week... who said worked sucked.... oh wait.....that was me! The kitchen is slowly coming along... I think I may have to do some forceful hints, but what the heck... it has taken me 9 years to get this done... I will prevail!!

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment