Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Bo-r-e-d!

It's too cold to go out. I spent most of the day hemming pants--and I did it the long way to help the time pass. All we seem to be doing is sitting around waiting for Christmas. It's been two weeks and I still haven't heard back from my dental plan. Surely they aren't going to say that they won't pay for the bridgework because "it's cosmetic". I now have a vision of getting the permission in time for me to celebrate Christmas and our anniversary with a hole in the front of my face!

The second problem with being bored is that I eat. I seem to have been on a binge for about a week now. Thank Goodness we don't have any goodies in the house, although David baked sourdough bread today. Anyway, just a quick note to let you know that we're still here. Not much snow, but I think Beth got all of that. Sure is cold though.

No comments:

Post a Comment