Tuesday, December 1, 2009

(Insert primal scream here)

While I was out yesterday two things hapened. A letter from Sun Life stating that they would not authorize the plan the dentist submitted without further information. My extraction is scheduled for tomorrow, and I'm not going to let them pull out a front tooth without some plan in place to replace it! I've organized my schedule to minimize any social interaction during the 7 days that I would be without a front tooth, and now that's down the tubes. Still it will make the funeral tomorow evenign a ittle easier to bear.

Then David tells me that my doctor's appointment for Friday has been re-scheduled for Jan 22nd as she will not be working during December. This was the follow-up to the mammogram I had done in September regarding the lump in my breast. I don't think this doctor is going to work out, so now have to start the search all over again for a new one. Meanwhile, I still have a lump--and I'm running out of pills.

All of this has so bothered me that my brain went into gear about 4:00 this morning, and I've been up since 5:20. I have a heavy duty meeting over supper tonight, followed by a Board meeting at the Museum, where I have to take minutes. Oh Yeah! Today's going to be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment