Sunday, December 20, 2009

Be - Early Sunday morning - nice and quiet

I was up early again this morning - put the Christmas tree lights on and sat with a cup of coffee and all the animals, listening to some Christmas music. I went to bed listening to Randy Bachman's christmas show on the radio so I am getting my fill of mood lifting nostalgia.
On Friday evening we went up to the West Ferris Legion just at the south end of North Bay to atend the TGIF dinner and entertainment. It was Old Time Fiddling put on by a really good fiddler from North Bay and his little band of players. It was an enjoyable evening. Harry had gone into this persons store in North Bay on Wed and purchased a small amplifier for my violin as a Christmas present ( opened early obviously) and this man started to play for Harry right in the store when all sorts of customers were also waiting - he loves to play his music and mentioned to HArry that he would be playing at the Legion on Friday. That is why we went. Apparently he is playing again on Jan 22 but during the show he mentioned that I was starting to learn and may be I would play something on Jan 22. To which I commented "no".
Well, Harry just got up so I must go for now. Take care and let me know how your weekend went = especially Cathy visiting with Kris and Sandi - by the way we received a lovely Christmas card from them Cathy - it was so nice to hear from them.
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment