Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Be - waiting game...

Hi, I have a minute right now to write a few words - may be the last time until after the big day! So I wish you both a very Merry Christmas and hope that you shall enjoy the time with family and friends. I am just waiting for Mike and Harry to arrive from North Bay. Today they helped with the delivery of 780 Christmas baskets for the needy through the Santa Fund in North Bay. Mike has participated for years as Military as has Harry to assist and support Mike and the effort. Harry even went last year when Mike was oversees and nor directly involved himself.
I did last minute cleanup and then shopped for food, and prepared supper ready to cook when they arrive home.
Patty please tell David that the little slip of the Christmas cactus from home that he gave me many years ago has a small bud on one of the branches. Now, he also needs to know that the plant has not grown much but has struggled and continued to live with much tender loving care so when I saw this bud I was overjoyed. I saw this little bud as a message for me - what the message is I don't know but things happen in mysterious ways, don't they?
Well, must go and make a salad, and get the dishes ready for soon Mike will be here and I can't tell you how happy it makes me!
Take care, and lots of love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment