Thursday, September 26, 2013

Change of plans

David has been quite concerned about me driving out to Pinawa Saturday morning, and then home again, after two days of teaching, Sunday night.  So he has decided to come with me.  This shouldn't really cause any problems, as the lady whose house I'll be using had already invited both of us, should he accompany me.  It means that I won't be available for any evening activities they may have planned, but I expect to be too tired to enjoy them, in any case.

A fellow came around this afternoon to establish the leveling of the garage. It took about an hour.  Earlier the hydro were around to check for underground lines of any sort. So everything was on track for Monday.  Then we got a call from the concrete people. They had a crew available and could start to raise the garage on Saturday and Sunday so as to have it ready for Monday.  David told them to go for it, gave them our cell number, and told them we would be out of town, but to call if they needed us.

O-K-A-Y.....  and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment