Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oops!

Just had a nice bath and as is my frequent habit, I poured a shot of Galliano to have at my side. When I placed it on the counter to get the bath tub ready, I accidently spilled it all over the counter.  Yes, I was tempted to start slurping but instead cleaned it up. And of course came back to the dining room to fill up another shot glass full. What a waste and I only have a very little left in the last bottle I have been rationing for a long while. Mike has been my supplier of it as they do not sell it in the Sundridge or South River LCBO stores. I guess I will have to hint to him again? Much work outside now with cleaning up and it is hard taking down all the dead tomatoes and vines and hauling the pots with dirt to the dumping place. My arms are black and blue again with bruises and the poor old fingers are just not working right!
From the time I got up this morning I have been thinking of you Patty and wondering about every hour how things were going for you at your class. I will be so glad to read a report of your successful day. And Dave must be given mention for his help with the machine. He is truly a spear thrower of which I am without haha
Time for bed and a bit of reading. Tomorrow brings another lovely day weather wise, and so outside work shall prevail. Tonight is the first of the new lottery rules for 649 and I have a ticket! Apparently we shall all win every draw -lets see if they are right! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment