Saturday, September 7, 2013

Time Warps

Do you ever wish that you had a time warp to crawl into.  I came upstairs thinking it was time for a bath and to crawl into bed.... 7:30.  sometimes I wish that  I had a place that I could sleep for 24 hours but no time would pass for anyone else so I could do my work when I woke up.  Okay... so I admit it.... I am weird..... but I still wish for a time warp..  Beth.... I think I have broken most of my toes, but not the big one.  The last one was a couple of weeks ago.  It was swollen for about 4 days and then went down.  Now all I have is a black toenail.   I really resent all the fall work with preparing food, but come January I really appreciate the veggies in the freezer or on the shelves.  We were at Twilight Colony last night.  They gave me some of the apple juice they had made... sooooo good,  It isn;t really funny, but the Preacher there ( the voice of GOD on earth... yeah right)   Jim took a friend down to get some cabbage so of course they had to ask Kenny (God's voice) to get it because  the girls, even though they do all the work.,  couldn't possibly know how to get some cabbage... so he went into the cooler to get the cabbage and I don't know how it happened,... but there were a whole lot of pails of apple juice in there cooling and he stepped into one.  ( How do you step into a pail???)  anyway,  after much discussion with God ( in German) Kenny went to the hospital and the girls got the cabbage,.  I should feel really bad since I know how much a burn like that hurts, but,, oh well!  Today I puttered. I have been given some more tomatoes.... Just enough to eat.  For breakfast I had a toasted tomato, cucumber and bacon sandwich,,,, Yummy!  So now I will have a bath a get ready for bed ( at 8pm)  Oh well.... I guess if your body needs sleep it can't tell time.

No comments:

Post a Comment