Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wh-e-e-e-w! (Wiping Brow)

I think the class went well.  By 3:00 they were exhausted, and David heard one of them saying that I had worked them pretty hard.  I realized about 2:30 that they hadn't put it together in  their heads that the individual techniques I was teaching them were exactly the techniques that were used in the large samples.  So I went round with one of the samples and pointed out where I had used what they were doing.  You could see the light bulb going on above their heads.  Next week they will be tackling Feathers and then putting it all together in one piece.  One of them also told me that the class in Pinawa is probably going to run.  When they changed the days from Friday and Saturday to Saturday and Sunday and she had registered and thought that there were about 6 students at  that time.  So next week will be rough, but not as rough as it would have been had they not changed the days.
So now I am finally in my nightie, reading e-mail and drinking B&B.  The first half is over.  for that I am grateful.  I will be grateful for a good night's sleep and maybe I will be coherent int he morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment