Wednesday, September 25, 2013

machine behaved!

Yes, both days of teaching out in Selkirk are finished.  It was a good class, and my machine behaved enough for me to be able to do all of the demonstrating I needed to.  I now have another two day class in Pinawa on Saturday and Sunday, and then nothing except preparing for my show in December.

Amber was over on Monday, and let me know that Jessica has been begging to be taught to use the sewing machine. Oh Boy!  However the age is right, and we will see what we can do about it.

The garage is now empty,and the concrete work confirmed for next Monday, and then the rest of the week.  While it will be good to get it done, I'm not looking forward to a week of chaos.  David was able to get a truck through the storage facility, and Loren came over on Monday evening to help him load and unload it.  We have made arrangements to get the truck again on October 20th, although we will have to pay for it that time.  Again, Loren and Jeremy will come over to help David with the loading and unloading.  He seemed surprised at how much it took out of him, but none of us is any younger.  We had so much junk, much of it too good to just throw out.  David mentioned to the neighbour that we had a lot of wood, so Lloyd came over to look and ended up taking most of it away for us.  I have no idea what he may be doing with it. Don't care either.

So now I have to start thinking about supper.  I have a hunch it will be cooked at the Chinese restaurant across the street. For that, I will be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment