Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh, Beth.....

I don't envy you your lifestyle.  Of course,it's broken.  I've done it often enough to recognize the signs.

My teaching the quilting course  from Neepawa in Selkirk this month. The class has been confirmed with full registration.  It has been expanded to two full days so that I could include feathers.  I haven't yet heard about the class in Pinawa, I had a call today confirming my billet for the two nights I will spend there. I will be staying at my friend Vivian's house ( you've been there, Beth).  Note I say staying at her house, not with her, as she will be in Ontario at a family wedding somewhere near Ottawa!?!  But she tells me that the owner of the quilt store will be feeding me, considering how few eating places there are there (the golf club--sometimes).  Looks like I'll be having another adventure.

I hope I mentioned that the sale is now final.  The other party got their financing. Gail is now on a "tear" getting everything out of the buildings, so the conflict continues. David and Amber are going down tomorrow to bring home the bed and boat.  Wednesday, as there was no school, Darren was taking the two little girls hunting with him.  Jess has been before, but it was the first time for Samantha. They were at our house at 10:00pm and planning to get up about 4:30.  I haven't heard how that turned out. (smirk and giggle)

So  I am trying to get some work done in the studio.  I've just finished revising the hand outs for both my classes.  I have  a couple of sketches to do, and then it's all done.  For that I am grateful.  I'll take another look at them before having them printed, but the hard work is done.  It sure would be nice to actually get down to doing some work with the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment